Admission procedure for the academic year 2023-2024
Dear students, dear parents,
For the upcoming academic year 2023-2024, the Athénée de Luxembourg will hold admission tests for the following grades :
|Grade 7 (7IEC)||Link: registration form Grade 7|
|Grade 10 (4IEC)||Link: registration form Grade 10|
|Grade 11 (3IEC)||Link: registration form Grade 11|
In order to be admissible to the international classes, students must fulfil certain requirements.
- For Grade 7, students must have completed their Primary education and be born before August 31st, 2012.
- For Grade 10, students must have completed Grade 9 and be born before August 31st, 2009.
- For Grade 11, students must have completed Grade 10 and be born before August 31st, 2008.
And pass admission tests in the following subjects:
- Grade 7: English and Mathematics
- Grade 10: English, Mathematics and French
- Grade 11: English, Mathematics, French, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
The admission procedure to the international classes of the Athénée includes the following steps:
1. Registration form to be sent in between October 15th and March 1st midnight (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Portfolio to be sent in by March 15th 2023 midnight (email@example.com).
3. Preliminary interview with a board of examiners on March 29th and March 30th 2023.
4. Admission tests on April 27th (Grade 7 and Grade 10) and April 26th and 27th (Grade 11) 2023.
5. Results issued on April 28th 2023.
Upon reception of the registration form, students will receive the information package including:
- Programmes for the admission tests
- Instructions regarding the portfolio
- Instructions regarding admission procedure
Our OPEN DAY takes place on Saturday, January 21st 2023 at 10:00 for a general presentation of the international classes and the IB Diploma Programme followed by a guided tour of our school premisses.
Do not hesitate to visit the other sections of our website for further information of our school and the international classes.