Admission procedure for the academic year 2022-2023
Dear students, dear parents,
For the upcoming academic year, the Athénée de Luxembourg will hold admission tests for the following grades :
|Grade 7 (7IEC)||Link: registration form Grade 7|
|Grade 10 (4IEC)||Link: registration form Grade 10|
In order to be admissible to the international classes, students must fulfil certain requirements.
a) Age requirement
· For Grade 7, students must have completed their Primary education and be born before August 31st, 2011.
· For Grade 10, students must have completed their third year of Secondary education and be born before August 31st, 2008.
b) Preliminary interview
· The candidate needs to pass the interview in order to be eligible to sit the tests.
c) Admission tests in the following subjects need to be passed:
· Grade 7: English and Mathematics
· Grade 10: English, Mathematics, French
The admission procedure to the international classes of the Athénée includes the following steps:
1. Registration form to be sent in between October 1st 2021 and March 1st 2022 before midnight (email: email@example.com)
2. Portfolio to be sent in by March 18th 2022.
3. Preliminary Interview with a board of examiners in the week of March 28th- April 1st 2022.
4. Admission tests on April 26th and April 27th 2022.
5. Results issued on April 29th 2022.
Upon reception of the registration form, students will receive the information package including:
· Programmes and sample tests for the admission tests
· Instructions regarding the portfolio
· Further instructions regarding admission procedure